Monday, October 10, 2016

About Me


I was born July 11th, 2003 in Boulder Colorado. When I was a little kid I loved sharks They were my favorite thing in the whole word. I would search for every piece of information I could find about formidable beast. When I was three I moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma At this time we had a huge backyard. When I was five however I moved back to Colorado. At this time I started to have more of a interest in dinosaurs. I learned almost as much about them as I did about sharks. Around this time I found someone else my had that I had so much in common with. Me and him were best friends even though at the time he was in kindergarden and I was still in pre-k. Sadly only one year later I moved to Texas and lived their for four years. In Texas  my love for videogames began. I met a new friend  there that I played videogames with. I still play games with him today. When I was ten I moved  here. A couple of years ago I started to pick up guitar which I have now been playing for almost three years. I now play cello in the String Orchestra and Guitar in Jazz Band here at our school.



P.S.
If you would like to leave a comment on my blog, please click the "No comments" or "(2) comments." Next, enter your comment in the "enter your comment" box, and then click "Publish." Be sure to leave me the URL of your blog, so I can visit you:)

I have included some reminders about blog commenting:
1. Only post friendly comments
2.try and use proper grammar so I can understand you
3.If you want you can ask me any questions
4.If you have something you think you could add please send me a link
5.Make sure you have a good comment that adds something
Thanks and have fun blogging:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Tj, and I really liked your blog. I like how you started off when you were young and said the things you liked and where you moved to when you were young. Then I liked how you ended off when you were older and what you are doing with your life right now. I also liked sharks when I was a little kid, but I probably didn't do as much research on them as you did. I also play video games when I have time. Overall I really enjoyed your blog and can't wait to read more! If you want to read any of my blogs, here is my link: Hi, my name is Tj, I really like how you setup your blog. I enjoyed reading how you started your blog when you were young and said what you liked and where you moved to. Then you ended the blog off where you are in life right now. When I was a little kid I also used to like sharks, but I probably didn't research as much as you did. I also like to play video games on my free time. Overall your blog was great and I can't wait to read more. If you want to check any of my blogs at, here is my link: http://2021tjh.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I really like your blog.The blog was awesome.I was born in July just like you.I love video games,in fact I made my own gaming channel on YouTube,so maybe you can come check my channel out sometime,as well as I play gta5,black ops3 mine craft,and roblox,I don't like sharks.I think they are way to dangerous,and wayyyyyyyyy to vicious.I do like some of their abilities though.I think it's awesome that can smell blood from a mile away.They also swim really fast which is cool to! But if you ever wanna check out my channel it's Gaming Mercy2819!You can come check my blog out @https://2021gardead.edublogs.org/wp-admin/profile.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kevin,
    First of all, I think I know you in real life. Otherwise, why do you move so much? Do you still play with the friends online? I also have quite a love for games much like you.
    From,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete